PTET 2019 Application Form, Fees, Exam Date, Eligibility Criteria
PTET 2019 Application Form, Fees, Exam Date, Eligibility Criteria, PTET Application Form 2019, Rajasthan PTET Online Exam Form 2019, GOVERNMENT DUNGAR COLLEGE PTET 2019 Online Exam Form Guideline Rajasthan PTET 2019 Online Exam Form – Fees – Exam Date. PTET 2019 Guideline For Application Form Filling. Download Exam Notification of PTET 2019, Also Download Press Release issued on 14-April-2019. Here we Provide Complete Details for PTET 2019 Exam like PTET Online Exam Form Procedure. How to Re-Print Online Exam Form, PTET Online Exam Form Fees Details, PTET Exam Date Etc.
There are two official Websites for PTET 2019 Exams – http://ptet2019.org. There are many queries of various students like Rajasthan PTET 2019 Application Form, PTET 2019 Application Form, Eligibility, Syllabus, Exam Date etc, Rajasthan PTET, 2019 Online Application, PTET 2019 Online Application Form Rajasthan (Pre B.Ed) PTET-2019 Application form Exam, Rajasthan PTET 2019 at www.ptet2019.org Online etc. Now you can scroll Down Below and Get Complete solution of these problems.
GDC PTET 2019 Online Exam Form Guideline
For admission to B.Ed. Course, Session 2019: For admission to B.Ed. Course ill various Teacher Training Institutions in the State of Rajasthan, a competitive test for selection of candidates viz, Pre-Teacher Education Test (PTET) will be conducted by Maharshi Dayanand Sarswati University. Ajmer in accordance with the following rules as approved by die Government of Rajasthan.
- General Guidelines For PTET-2019/B.A. B.Ed/B.Sc. B.Ed.-2019
- Press Notification For PTET-2019/B.A. B.Ed/B.Sc. B.Ed.-2019
Official Website – http://ptet2019.org
|01.||Date of commencement for filling of the Online Application Form :||14-02-2019|
|02.||Date of closure for filling of the Online Application Form||18-03-2019|
|03.||Last date of depositing Fees||15-03-2019|
|04.||Entrance Examination PTET-2019||12-05-2019|
|05.||Entrance Examination Pre. B.A.-B.Ed/B.Sc-B.Ed – 2019||12-05-2019|
RULES FOR ADMISSION TO B.Ed. COURSE
1. There will be a Pre-Teacher Education Test hereinafter called PIET-2019 for admission to B.Ed. Colleges of Rajasthan. OnÂ¬Line Application Forms for the same are being invited by Maharshi Dayanand Sarswati University, Ajmer. Candidates securing at least 50% marks in aggregate in the Bachelor’s degree / Master’s degree examination of Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University, Ajmer, or any other University recognised as equivalent to and fulfilling the other requirements for admission to B.Ed. Course prescribed hereinafter will be eligible to apply for admission to B.Ed. Course through PTET.
However Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes. Other Backward Classes. Special Backward Classes as well as physically challenged and Widow or Divorcee woman candidates of Rajasthan having atleast 45% marks in aggregate in the Bachelorâ€™s/Master’s degree level examination will be eligible to apply for admission. No relaxation in the minimum percentage (not even 1 marks) as required above will be given to any candidate. Candidates who have passed Graduation through Correspondence Course from any University by taking only one University Examination or have not studied through 10+2+3 scheme or 10+1+3 (old scheme) are not eligible to appear in PTET.
2. Those who are appearing in die qualifying examination i.e. B.A./B.Com./B.Sc./Shastri Final year and/or M.A./M.Com /M.Sc. /Acharya Final year’ may also apply and appeared in the PTET-2019 subject to condition that they shall have their result upto last date of online counselling registration and have Marksheet of the qualifying examination with eligibility percentage and the candidates should have online registered themselves and participated in online counselling. It is clarified that any other document in the shape of provisional certificate and/or newspapers cutting, result/mark-sheet obtained through Internet etc., will not he acceptable. Any false information provided by the candidate while participating in the test/counselling regarding their result/percentage of marks obtained will result to deprive them from admission in B.Ed. Course and fee deposited by them will not be refunded
3. On the basis of performance in the PTET. merit list showing the marks obtained by each candidate will be prepared
4. Out of the total number of seats faculty-wise, not exceeding 05% seats will be filled in on die basis of overall merit, irrespective of the State to which the candidate belongs provided that merit of a candidate from outside Rajasthan Is not less than the merit of the last candidate admitted belonging to Rajasthan in a general category. The remaining seats will be available to the candidates who are bonafide residents of Rajasthan State.
5. Out of the total number of seats available in each Faculty (Arts, Science and Commerce), reservation for Rajasthan domicile will be made as given hare under:-
|I||For candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes||16%|
|II||For candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribes||12%|
|m||For candidates belonging to Other Backward Classes||21%|
|IV||For candidates belonging to Special Backward Classes||01%|
|V||For women (out of which 8% seats are reserved for widow and 2% for divorced women)||20%|
|VI||For physically challenge (including blind, deaf &/or dumb and orthopedic) with at least 40% disability on production of a medical certificate on Form No. 4 will have to be submitted duly signed by Medical Board or by Reader in die speciality concerned where there is a Medical College or from the Junior Specialist in die speciality concerned or die C.M.H.O. at places where there is no Medical College (1% for Blind. 1% for Deaf &/or Dumb and 1% for orthopaedic handicapped).||03%|
|VII||For an in-service or an Ex-serviceman defence personnel or for his/her ward.||05%|