TS SSC Time Table 2019, Telangana SSC Time Table 2019 in PDF Format
TS SSC Time Table 2019, Telangana SSC Time Table 2019. TS 10th Public Exam Time Table 2019, TS Board SSC Time Table 2019, Telangana 10th Time Table 2019, Telangana 10th Time Table 2019, TS Board 10th Class Time Table 2019, TS Board SSC Exam Schedule/Date Sheet 2019, Telangana Board SSC Schedule/Date Sheet 2019, Telangana Board of Intermediate Education, A.P. Exam Time Table 2019, Telangana SSC Date Sheet 2019, Ts Board 10th Class SSC Exam Time Table 2019, TS Board of Secondary Education SSC 2019 Exam Time Table, Telangana TS Inter 1st Year & 2nd Year Exam Time Table 2019, â€ŽCheck Telangana SSC Exam Time Table 2019 online bseap.org.
Check Telangana Board SSC 10th Time Table 2019
Step 1: Open the official website http://bsetelangana.org/Timetable.aspx
Step 1: Open the official website http://bie.telangana.gov.in/Home.aspx
Step 2: Click here Tab Exam Time Table 2019.
Step 3: Select your course SSC (10th class) Time Table 2019
Step 4: Click here to link and Download PDF file.
Step 5: Click here to Submit.
TS SSC Time Table 2019
- SSC TIME TABLE MARCH 2019
- D.EL.ED 1ST YEAR EXAMS APRIL 2019 – TIME TABLE
- D.EL.ED 2ND YEAR EXAMS APRIL 2019 – TIME TABLE
Steps to Check Telangana SSC Time Table 2017
- Step 1: Visit on TS Board official Website http://bsetelangana.org/
- Step 2: After Visiting on above page you can see “Student Service” Menu at below of site
- Step 3: Now Please Select or click on “Time Tables”
- Step 4: After Click on Time tables you may reach at “Various Time Table’s” Page or you may directly reach at this page by using the following link “http://bsetelangana.org/Timetable.aspx”
- Step 5: Now click on “SSC March – 2017 Examination Time Table”
- Step 6: Your Time table is appeared in your computer or mobile screen, Please Take Print out or Save in your local computer or mobile in PDF Format for Future Reference.’
About Telangana Board
The Board of Intermediate Education promotes the vision of world-class education in Telangana through quality leadership, support, and services. It aims at continuous improvement of education in the State.
The BIE regulates and supervises the system of Intermediate education. It executes and governs various activities that include devising of courses of study, prescribing syllabus, conducting examinations, granting affiliations to colleges and, providing direction, support and leadership for all educational institutions under its jurisdiction.